Monday, May 27, 2013

Scrubbing the Basement

Well, after 6 weeks of feverishly working on the Ruins of Vanis-Trymno board with Drew, my basement looked like it was hit by a Vorpal Hurricane of Chaos.  Except it left the shit in the room instead of sucking it out into the warp.

For my Birthday my Mother-in-Law, who is the Greatest, gave me some Bday money that I used to heal an old miniatures wound. 

I used to own two of these until I knocked my miniatures shelf onto the floor and broke both of these in places that were not joints.  I was devastated and never sought to replace them.  Mom's money came in handy at just the right time and I picked this bugger up from ebay for $71 bucks and change!

So her gift healed the rift that was left in my soul from losing these dragons years and years ago. :)

Now I have to decide what color to paint it. 

Well, gotta run, the basement excavation must continue.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment: