Monday, April 20, 2009

Strike Force Commander turns 3! I turn 39!

It's April 20th and I'm an old man. I was born 39 years ago this very day. My skirmish game was started 3 years ago to the day. Neither it nor I are published to this day, but that's ok. It's still there, and when my D&D frenzy calms down, I'll start back in.

I spent the day watching my new Justice League Unlimited season 2 dvd and doing not much of anything.

I do have some ebay auctions going up tonight and tomorrow to pay off the rest of the engagement ring. You can see my massive FOW auction here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190302441151

Other than that, not much to report. I also got a Druid Overseer fig for my birthday and will convert it to be Karnus Hornwrath for our D&D game.

I'll post more when I get more painted.

Faust

No comments:

Post a Comment