Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am not a number! I'm a FREE MAN!!!


Well, I've had one helluva week thus far. I've been non stop at work, kinda like the Punisher : Warzone movie. I'm utterly fried. I have no motivation to do any game writing or painting right now, even though I'm pretty damn close to finishing my current additional 5 thirty years war models that I have on the desk.
I'm also working on 11 models of a special project that has me nervous because I'm taking what I consider an 'artistic' risk. I don't take 'artistic risks' because I'm really not that creative when it comes to my paint work. My technique may be solid, but my ability to paint outside the box is fairly limited. I am attracted to realistic paint jobs on my figs, even if they are sci-fi or fantasy miniatures.
So this secret project is a real chance taker for me! I'll reveal it only when all 11 models are finished.
Now take a moment of silence to observe the passing of Patrick McGoohan who died Tuesday. His series The Prisoner is one of the best shows I've ever watched. ..........................................
Moment complete.
Be seeing you!
Faust

No comments:

Post a Comment