Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Day, Rulebooks are on the way!!!

Next week I should be receiving 60 copies of Brink of Battle!

The book turned out much better than I had even thought possible. I'm one happy guy.

Yesterday I shipped out the proof copy to Anatoli's Gameroom for the first official review of the game.

He does a great job of reviewing games and has probably the best photos & battle reports on the net. You can check out his site by using the link on the right of this page.

If you are going to ConQuest Sacramento March 17th & 18th you can stop in the vendor's room and actually playtest this game. If you like it, The Launch Pad will be right next to me and you can buy a copy before you can order it online!

Noch Weiter!

Faust

2 comments:

  1. YES! I hope it all turned out good. Can't wait to see it. Let me know when you want me to start posting it on art sites and stuff. And make sure to give me a link so people can come get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chas got the books today. You can give him a holler on the Brink of Battle Facebook group and go grab your copy.

    ReplyDelete